Learn how to turn on profile views on TikTok to see who has viewed your profile on TikTok! In 2022, TikTok released one new feature that tells you who views your TikTok profile. This feature is very useful to track the viewers in the past 30 days. In today’s post, I will teach you how to turn profile views on TikTok. The profile view feature is only available to users who meet the requirements to access the feature. This feature will silently be removed from the app around mid-2-2 and later was re-introduced again. Let us now learn how to turn on profile views on TikTok.
How To Turn On Profile Views On TikTok?
In this section, I will help you learn how to turn on profile views on TikTok. The main purpose of introducing this feature is to rise a sense of caution among users to stop profile stalking.
You can follow these steps to know how to turn on profile views on TikTok in Settings.
- Launch the TikTok app and then tap on the Profile icon.
- Then, tap on the 3-line menu icon to go to Settings.
- Navigate to the Settings and Privacy section.
- Under Privacy, scroll down to select Profile Views.
- Here, turn on the Profile view history toggle switch to activate this feature.
Thus, you can now see who has viewed your TikTok profile in the past 30 days. You can repeat the same procedure when it comes to how to turn on who views your profile on TikTok. Remember that the Profile view history setting is off by default.
You can keep on reading further to know more about how to turn on profile views TikTok.
Click here – How To Turn Off Pop-Up Blocker?
Turn On Profile Views On TikTok On iPhone
Using the TikTok application you can share short videos with your followers. Most iOS users often don’t know how to turn on profile views on TikTok on iPhone.
- Open TikTok and tap on the Profile icon to go to your profile.
- Now, tap on the eye icon located beside the three-lined menu.
- Select the Turn on button to allow profile view history.
A notification will be sent to your Inbox after activating this feature on TikTok. Once you tap on the notification, you’ll be redirected to the page that holds the list of your profile visitors.
Turn On Profile Views On TikTok Android
With TikTok’s profile views feature you can see who has been lurking on your profile! Now, you must be curious to know how to turn on profile views on TikTok Android. Well, it is very easy to turn on this feature on Android devices.
You can follow these steps to learn how to turn on profile views on TikTok from Inbox.
- Open the TikTok app and go to the Inbox tab.
- In the Activity section, you’ll see some alerts for profile views.
- Tap on this alert to head toward the profile views page.
- Here, select the Turn on button to enable this feature.
Otherwise, you can try the previous two methods to turn on the profile views feature.
Turn Off Profile Views On TikTok
By far, I hope you’ve understood how to turn on TikTok profile views. There are some users who are not interested in profile views. Luckily, users have the option to turn off this feature at any time.
Follow these steps to learn how to turn off profile views on TikTok.
- Open the TikTok app and tap on the profile icon.
- From the upper right corner, tap on the 3-bar hamburger menu.
- Here, select Settings and privacy.
- Then, choose Privacy.
- Finally, tap on Profile Views and toggle off the profile views switch.
Otherwise, you can also tap on the eye icon >> Settings >> turn off the profile view history toggle switch.
Factors To Consider While Using TikTok’s Profile Views Feature
There are multiple ways to learn how to turn on profile views on TikTok. But before turning on this feature, it’s important to consider the following few things.
- To use this feature, you must be 16 years old or older.
- On your TikTok account, you must have less than 5000 followers.
- No one except you can see your profile view history.
- You can see your profile view history for the last 30 days only.
- The users who have enabled this feature will appear in your profile view history.
- In case your account is private, you cannot see your profile view history.
- If you disable this feature, you won’t be able to see your profile view history.
- Similarly, other users won’t see you in their profile view history after disabling this feature.
- You may show up in their list if you reactivate the feature and your view was less than 30 days ago.
Let’s get to know more about various topics on Turnoffme
Why Can’t I Turn On Profile Views On TikTok?
You can’t see profile views on TikTok because you have more than 5000 followers or you’re under 16 years old. These statements are not listed in the TikTok application so you can check whether your account meets the requirements.
Why Can’t I See Who Viewed My Profile On TikTok?
Tap Privacy, then scroll down and tap Profile views. If you don’t see this option either, make sure your TikTok app is updated. 3. You’ll be given a list of everyone that’s looked at your profile in the last 30 days.
How Do You Do The TikTok Eye?
For best results, sit near a light source like a lamp. Starting with your eye still closed, press record, then open your eye in time with the music. When you’re done, press the pink tick in the bottom right to watch your results back.
How To Get The Eye On TikTok To See Who Viewed Your Profile?
You’ll see a new eye icon has appeared on your TikTok profile in the top right corner. Click on the eye, and you’ll be given the option of turning the feature on. Once you have, clicking on the eye again will show you a list of profile views in the least thirty days.
Click here – How To Turn Off Autocorrect?
Did TikTok Remove Profile Views?
Yes, creators can see some of the people who viewed their TikTok profile, as long as they have the profile views feature enabled. Although TikTok removed the ability to see who has viewed your profile a while back, in January 2022 there were reports that TikTok was adding the feature back in on an opt-in basis.
Can You See Who Views Your Tiktoks?
Open TikTok. Tap the Profile icon. Tap the Profile Views icon. You will be able to see a list of the people who have viewed your profile.
Does Tiktok Tell You Who Viewed Your Profile?
Tap Privacy, then scroll down and tap Profile views. If you don’t see this option either, make sure your TikTok app is updated. 3. You’ll be given a list of everyone that’s looked at your profile in the last 30 day
In the above post, I’ve discussed how to turn on your profile views on TikTok in detail. It is simple to turn on the profile view feature and only takes a few steps to complete. For this, tap on Profile >> Settings >> Settings and Privacy >> Privacy >> Profile Views >> turn on the Profile view history toggle switch. Once you turn on this feature, your profile will also show up on the visitor history of other users. But remember that people who have viewed your profile in the past 30 days will be shown. After learning how to turn on profile views on TikTok, you can stalk people in peace!
Why can’t i turn on profile views on TikTok