People who use Spotify must know how to turn off shuffle on Spotify. Spotify allows you to randomize your listening experience by the shuffle feature. But sometimes people are forced to listen to the music in order via the shuffle mode. Therefore, in my today’s post, I will discuss how to turn off shuffle on Spotify playlist in detail. The Spotify app is available on both devices desktop as well as mobile. The process of turning the shuffle mode off is pretty much the same for both devices. You can now keep on reading to understand how to turn off shuffle on Spotify in detail.
How To Turn Off Shuffle On Spotify?
There are two ways to learn how to turn off shuffle on Spotify.
- On Desktop
- On Smartphone
Many among us prefer using Spotify with a premium subscription plan. But if you are using Spotify Free, you are always stuck in shuffle mode. You can now continue to read to learn how to turn off shuffle play on Spotify.
For interesting information you can visit https://findingceo.com/
Turn Off Shuffle On Spotify By Using The Desktop
If you are listening to Spotify from your desktop, you can turn off the shuffle mode easily. Just follow these steps to learn how to turn off shuffle on Spotify desktop.
- First, launch the Spotify app on your desktop.
- Start a monthly subscription to Spotify’s Premium streaming service.
- Now, choose a song of your choice.
- Next, click n the Now Playing bar located at the bottom of your screen.
- This bar will now open up into full screen showing what you are listening to.
- Click on the intersecting arrows located in the bottom left corner.
- When the arrows turn white, then the Shuffle mode is off.
Usually, when the shuffle mode is on, the intersecting arrows are green in color. For desktop users, there is also one shortcut that helps you to turn off this feature.
Follow these steps for an alternative way to turn off shuffle mode on Spotify.
- From your desktop, right-click on the Playback tab.
- Select the shuffle option from the drop-down menu.
Thus, the shuffle mode is now turned off. You can keep on reading to learn how to turn off shuffle on Spotify mobile.
Click here – How To Turn Off iMessage For One Person?
Turn Off Shuffle On Spotify By Using Smartphone
Apart from the desktop, you can also turn off the shuffle feature in Spotify mobile. You can follow these steps to learn how to turn off shuffle on Spotify on iPhone and Android.
- First, download and launch the Spotify app on your smartphone.
- Sign in or Log in by using your ID and password.
- Once done, subscribe to the monthly premium subscription on Spotify.
- Now, choose and play any song of your choice.
- Tap on the Playing bar located at the bottom of the screen.
- Lastly, tap on the shuffle or intersecting arrows to switch it off.
Remember that if the shuffle play is active, the shuffle button will be green. You can use the same set of instructions for how to turn off shuffle on Spotify iPad.
Turn Off Shuffle On Spotify Without Premium
Now, you must be wondering how to turn off shuffle on Spotify without premium? The shuffle feature is only available when you switch to the premium subscription. But you can use TutuApp and TweakApp to turn off this feature.
Follow these steps to turn off the shuffle on Spotify without Premium.
- Download and launch the TutuApp on your device.
- From the main screen, you’ll notice the cracked Spotify version.
- Here, tap on the Spotify icon to download it on your phone.
- Then, open and login into Spotify with your free account and password.
Thus, that’s how you get rid of shuffle play on Spotify.
Turn Off Shuffle On Spotify When You Get Stuck On Shuffle
There are slight chances that your Spotify app might get stuck on the shuffle mode even with a premium account. This is a programming error found within the app. Now, depending upon your issue, you can use the following hacks to fix the problem.
- For Playlists: You can simply double-tap on the first song. This will make all the Spotify playlists play in order.
- For Playlists Without Shuffle Control (Daily Mixes): You need to go back to your previous playlist and turn off the shuffle play button. The auto-generated playlists like daily mixes can interrupt the settings from your last playback.
- Restart The App: Many times Spotify gather unwanted bugs and cache, causing issue like being stuck on shuffle. In such a case, you can restart the app again.
Turn On Shuffle On Spotify
By now you have understood to turn off the shuffle feature on Spotify. But how to shuffle the Spotify playlist? You simply have to tap on the intersecting arrows once again so that it turns green. Thus, the shuffle mode is now activated.
Let’s get to know more about various topics on Turnoffme
Why Can’t I Turn Off Shuffle On Spotify?
That big button is for quick access to shuffling a playlist but to turn shuffle off, you need to go to album cover view – tap the now playing bar at the bottom. The shuffle button is on that screen.
Why Is My Spotify Stuck On Shuffle?
If stuck in shuffle, go into song view, and deselect (unhighlight) the shuffle symbol (intersecting curvy arrows in lower left corner). Then select any song in your list and it will play in the established order. So if for any reason you are on shuffle on any device then it defaults to shuffle to all devices.
How Do You Unshuffle On Spotify On Iphone?
How Do I Get Spotify To Play Songs In Order?
- Open Spotify on your computer.
- Double-click the first song from an album.
- Check the Shuffle button, if it’s green, click on it to disable it.
- Now you’ll be able to play any album on Spotify in order.
Why Can’t I Turn Off Shuffle On Spotify 2022?
If you have Spotify Premium, you can turn shuffle on or off at any time. But if you use the free version of Spotify, you can only control shuffle in the Spotify desktop apps. In the mobile app, playlists that you’ve made and albums are stuck in shuffle mode, while playlists that Spotify makes for you can’t be shuffled.
Click here – How To Turn Off AirPlay?
Why Can’t I Turn Off Shuffle On Spotify 2022?
THE SHORT ANSWER
To turn shuffle off on the Spotify Android or iOS app, open whichever song is currently playing into full-screen. Tap the Shuffle button until it turns grey. To turn shuffle off on the Spotify desktop app or web player, click the Shuffle button until it turns grey.
How Do I Stop Spotify From Shuffling?
To turn shuffle off on the Spotify Android or iOS app, open whichever song is currently playing into full-screen. Tap the Shuffle button until it turns grey.
Who Got Rid Of Shuffle On Spotify?
Spotify has removed a play button that automatically shuffled songs regardless of an album’s track list, and it’s all thanks to Adele. The singer-songwriter tweeted on Saturday that she had requested the change for the release of her fourth studio album, 30, which arrived on streaming services on Friday.
Can You Turn Off Shuffle On Spotify Free?
There are many differences between Spotify free and Spotify Premium, including mandatory shuffle and ad interruptions. In other words, you can’t turn off shuffle mode in most playlists with the free plan.
By reading my above post, you’ve got to learn how to turn shuffle off on Spotify daily mix in detail. The shuffle play button on Spotify is only available for Premium subscribers. If you have the free version of Spotify on your device, then you cannot stop shuffle pay. You simply have to tap on the intersecting arrows or shuffle button located on the Now Playing tab. Once you tap on this button, the shuffle mode will be turned off. You can now play your favorite music on Spotify in the right order by learning how to turn off shuffle on Spotify.
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit QuerClubs
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit QueryPlex
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit SarkariXam
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit SeeFounder
To Know Some Great Stuff Do Visit SingerBio
Why can’t I turn off shuffle on Spotify
How to turn off shuffle on Spotify?