It is important to learn how to turn off dark mode on Google to quickly swift from a dark theme to a light theme! Google’s dark mode feature helps you to darken the background and reduce contrast with your surroundings. This feature works well for those who work during midnight hours or in low-light conditions. Today, I will teach you how to turn off dark mode on Google Chrome. Several users have been looking for ways to turn off the dark mode ever since Google introduced this option. To explore the best ways to disable this feature, let’s learn how to turn off dark mode on Google.
How To Turn Off Dark Mode On Google?
In this section, I will teach you how to turn off dark mode on Google. Google Chrome is loaded with several features one of them is the dark mode. You cannot neglect the fact that this feature can turn on accidentally or when you put the device in battery-saving mode.
You can follow these steps to learn how to turn off dark mode on Google PC.
- Using the Start menu, launch the Settings app.
- From the left sidebar, select the Personalization option.
- Here, scroll down to select the Colors section.
- Under the Color section, navigate to the Choose Your Mode option.
- Over here, you’ll see the Dark drop-down menu.
- Click on this menu and select Light.
- Close the Settings app after updating the changes.
Now, you’ll see that the dark mode is turned off and the light mode is activated. Once you turn off the dark mode, it won’t affect the rest of your apps.
You can keep on reading to find out how to turn off dark mode on Google Chrome on Chromebook.
Click here – How To Turn Off Salary Cap In Nba 2k22?
Turn Off Dark Mode On Google Chromebook
Most Chromebook users prefer using the dark mode feature to reduce the blue light emitted by the screen. Even if this feature is handy and useful, there are a few people who don’t like dark mode.
Follow these steps to learn how to turn off dark mode on Google Chromebook.
- From the bottom taskbar, click on the clock icon to select the Settings icon.
- Navigate to the Device section and select Displays.
- Now, turn on Night Light from the Night Light section.
- Here, choose Turn Off and select Never.
Thus, this will stop Dark Mode from turning on automatically. You can also click on the clock icon and select turn off the dark theme option to turn off this mode. Once the dark mode on your Chromebook is disabled, the Google Chrome browser will forcefully use the light mode.
Turn Off Dark Mode On Google Mac
You can also turn off the dark mode on Google Mac just like turning off dark mode on Chrome Windows 10. To bring Chrome to light mode, you have to turn off the dark mode within your system settings.
Follow these steps to learn how to turn off dark mode on Google Chrome Mac.
- To start, head towards the Apple Menu.
- Under System Preferences, navigate to the General section.
- On this page, go to Appearance.
- Here, choose the Light option beside Dark.
Thus, Google Chrome on your Mac will now work in light mode.
Turn Off Dark Mode On Google iPhone
On iPhone and iPad, it is very easy to turn off dark mode. Follow these steps to learn how to turn off dark mode on Google iPhone.
- To start, launch the Settings app on your iPhone/iPad.
- Scroll down to select Display & Brightness.
- Here, choose the Light theme to turn off dark mode.
You can even turn off the Automatic toggle switch so that the dark mode won’t turn on automatically.
Turn Off Dark Mode On Google Android
Android users can choose to turn off the dark mode by making a few changes in Google Chrome settings. You can follow these steps to learn how to turn off dark mode on Google Android.
- To start, launch the Google Chrome app on your Android device.
- Now, tap on the three-dot icon from the top-right corner.
- From this drop-down menu, choose Settings.
- Navigate to the Basic section to choose Themes.
- Then, choose the option Light.
Thus it’s easy to switch from a Dark to a Light theme or set the Light theme as your browser’s default theme.
Turn Off Dark Mode On Google Maps
Did you know that you can change the color theme of Google Maps? Follow these steps to learn how to turn off dark mode on Google Maps.
- Launch the Google Maps app on your Android device.
- Then, tap on your profile picture or initial .
- Here, select Themes under Settings.
- Now, choose the Always in Light Theme option.
- Once you are done with the changes, tap on Save.
The dark mode will now be permanently disabled in Maps regardless of system settings. Similarly, you can also change the color theme of Google Maps on your iOS device.
Turn Off Dark Mode On Google Drive
You can turn off the dark mode feature by simply changing your device’s theme setting. Follow these steps to learn how to turn off dark mode on Google Drive.
- Start by launching the Google Drive app on your Android device.
- Tap on the Menu icon from the top left.
- Tap on Settings and then select Choose Theme.
- Here, choose the option Light.
You can also turn off dark mode on Google Drive on iOS 13 and up. You can go along with the same procedure explained above.
Let’s get to know more about various topics on Turnoffme
Why Can’t I Turn Off Google Dark Mode?
To turn off dark mode in Google Quick Settings:
In the top right-hand corner of the results page, click on the Settings icon. Under Appearance, click Light Theme. Alternatively, if your computer is not currently using dark mode, you can select Device Default.
Why Is My Google In Dark Mode?
On the Search settings page, click Appearance in the navigation pane on the left. 5. Click Light theme to disable dark mode. In addition to Light theme and Dark theme, you can choose Device default.
Why Has My Background Gone Black?
This issue is usually caused by the way you’ve configured your display settings. So, to resolve it, you could start by enabling the “show desktop background image” option.
Why Did Google Turn Black On My Phone?
Why is my Google search black on my phone? If your Android device is in dark mode, the Google search app and Google Discover (if available) will automatically shift to a dark theme. Some Android devices do offer users the option to manually set a dark theme.
Click here – How To Turn Off Share Lending Webull?
How Do I Change My Google Background From Black To White?
How to Change Your Google Chrome Color?
- Open Chrome and click Customize Theme in the lower right corner.
- Under the Color and theme tab, select a color or customize your own color.
- Click finish to apply the changes.
How Do I Change My Internet Screen From Black To White?
Open your device’s Settings app . Select Accessibility. Under “Color and motion,” select Color inversion.
How Do I Turn Off Dark Google On Android?
Turn off dark mode for Google Chrome
Swipe up from the homescreen to open the app drawer menu. Open Settings with a familiar gear icon. Select Display. Turn off the Dark theme toggle.
By reading the above post, I hope you’ve understood how to turn the dark mode off on Google. With the help of the Dark theme, you can easily make your device screen easier to read and reduce battery usage. But if you don’t like this feature, you can prefer to disable it. To turn off dark mode on the PC, go to Settings >> Personalization >> Colors >> Light. Turning off this feature is also easy on macOS, iOS, and Android devices. Once you learn how to turn off dark mode on Google, you can quickly deactivate this feature when it’s not necessary!